Tendiwax attaches the utmost importance to the protection and preserve the privacy of its customers. Tendiwax is committed to process your personal data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
1. Use of your personal data
We are likely to collect and process the data you bring to our knowledge :
- Shipping data, billing data : name, first name, address, email, phone number, etc.
- Order data : purchased products, quantities, sizes, colors, etc.
- Customer tracking data : after-sales service request, etc.
2. How do we use the data we collect ?
Tendiwax processes your personal information transparently and securely. Your personal information is collected for the purposes detailed below.
- Orders management, shipments and returns.
- Customer Relationship Management/ Loyalty Program.
- Communication with you.
- Legal or regulatory requirement.
- Other cases, you will be warned about the treatments that Tendiwax plans to do.
3. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In application of the law "freedom of information" of January 6, 1978 and in application of the European regulation of April 27, 2016, you have a right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data. To exercise these rights, simply contact us at the form provided for this purpose on the website.
4. Data protection and security
Tendiwax makes every effort to take appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
Your personal data may be processed by subcontractors and tendiwax partners, for the purposes of management and execution benefits that you have requested. our data may also be transferred to third-party service providers that provide services or assistance and advice to Tendiwax. Subcontractors and Tendiwax partners may be located outside the European Union. Tendiwax will ensure by contract that such subcontractors and partners respect the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission.